The podcast crew reviews national and local politics and discusses some of the nuances of community, transition, and detransition. Also featured: the first installment of Gwen Smith’s Gender Nation and bonus material.
On the Pod: Cristan Williams, Robin Mack, and Alexis Melvin.
Subscribe to the TransAdvocate Podcasts and Audio Essays here:
- Two Texas trans men run for office
- Phyllis Frye
- Child sexual predator, Roy “the transgenders don’t have rights” Moore, endorsed by sexual predator, youth creeper, and peeping tom, the President of the United States of America, Donald “Grab ’em by the pussy” Trump
- Transgender Foundation of America
We can help!
- Are you a trans, intersex, or genderqueer victim of a natural disaster? Get direct assistance here: Trans Disaster Relief Fund
- Are you trans, intersex, or genderqueer and are going to college or trade school? Get a scholarship here: Trans Scholarship Fund
You can help!
- Support the TransAdvocate at our Patreon
- Support the Trans Disaster Relief Fund
- Volunteer with the Trans Disaster Relief Fund, Trans Unity Banquet, Trans Archive, or Pride Celebrations
- Submit your article for publication on the TransAdvocate
Submit articles for publication here.