You can hear anti-queer people bloviating nonstop about who they think we are and after a while, this psychological erasure is can take its toll. Today we remember who we are with:
- A new segment examining the avalanche of sex abuse scandals in the anti-queer movement.
- Ray Hill’s 2007 Transgender Unity Banquet speech on remembering who we are.
- An essay by the radical feminist John Stoltenberg titled What the trans moment has to offer radical feminism.
- And Gwen Smith’s Gender Nation
Subscribe to the TransAdvocate Podcasts and Audio Essays here:
On the Pod: Cristan Williams
Narration by: Tianna Hanson and Zazz
Production and Sound Design: Cristan Williams
- Texas Primaries: on 3/6/18; registration deadline to vote in primary is 2/5/18; run-offs are on 5/22/18 with a registration deadline of 4/23/18.
- Register to Vote in the US
We can help!
- Are you a trans, intersex, or genderqueer victim of a natural disaster? Get direct assistance here: Trans Disaster Relief Fund
- Are you trans, intersex, or genderqueer and are going to college or trade school? Get a scholarship here: Trans Scholarship Fund
- Are you trying to organize a non-profit trans organization, group, or effort and need server space, help to get your 501c3 status or need fiscal sponsorship? Contact us here.
- Do you need help fundraising for your Resistance effort?
- Are you a trans, intersex, genderqueer, or an ally and want to get paid to write your analysis or you need help/journalist credentials for your investigative news piece, contact us or submit your piece here.
You can help!
- Support the TransAdvocate at our Patreon
- Support the Trans Disaster Relief Fund
- Volunteer with the Trans Disaster Relief Fund, Trans Unity Banquet, Trans Archive, or Pride Celebrations
- Submit your article for publication on the TransAdvocate
- Support our Queer Voices Fund
- Support our Trans Archive Acquisition Fund
Submit articles for publication here.