Tip this TransAdvocate
Our writers work hard to bring you facts that affect your community. Let them know that you appreciate the work they do!
Connect[/column] [column size=”two-third” last=”true”]
Mari is a Detroit-based genetics researcher and PhD student, and previously worked as a certified medical laboratory professional. She has presented her research at several national-level conferences and has been published in major medical journals. She actively volunteers with local Michigan queer and trans advocacy groups. She writes about queer, trans, and feminist topics and assorted nerdy things at transnerdfeminist.com, and on Twitter at @MariTheTNF.
Latest TransAdvocate Articles
- Andrea James believes a straight cis woman is a better choice for the GLAAD Board than queer trans women
- Clinging to a dangerous past: Dr Paul McHugh’s selective reading of transgender medical literature
- Transmisogyny masquerading as parody: HuffPo’s Gay Voices promotes disturbing video from former Drag Race contestant
- We need storytellers who are not cisgender men: why David Marcus’ views are misguided and misinformed
- GLAAD, Logo finally issue statements addressing concerns of transphobia of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Crossfit’s “scientific” refusal to allow Chloie Jönnson to compete in women’s division not actually supported by science