Tip this TransAdvocate
Our writers work hard to bring you facts that affect your community. Let them know that you appreciate the work they do!
Laurelai Bailey is a former security researcher who proved a link between the NSA and stuxnet in 2011, as well as discovering a zero day google two factor authentication exploit that exists to this day. She has created and moderated multiple online trans communities and organizes horizontal aid using social media. She now advocate for the rights of transgender women and sex workers.
Latest TransAdvocate Articles
- Lateral violence in the trans community
- My response to Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole’s Remarks
- Jerry Springer exploits trans women for ratings, transmisogyny for profit strikes again
- [UPDATED] Ryan Broems Goes on transmisogynistic live tweet rant while attempting to make a joke out of dating a trans woman
- Sometimes it doesn’t get better